Tantallon Road, SW12
This terraced house with abandoned shop had seen better days and required a total makeover.
There was already a sizeable basement below the shop, but the ceiling was too low, so we raised the front section of the ground floor and excavated to create a large room for home office, playroom or additional bedroom, plus utility and light-well.
The ground floor was reconfigured entirely to provide a wide entrance hall, formal reception room and expansive rear to include kitchen, dining and informal living for a growing family.
- Optimised for a growing family with every facility
- Extended from 1,350 sq feet to 2,300 sq. feet
- Low cost basement addition with lightwell
- 11 metre long kitchen, dining and rear living space
- Extra height loft rooms by avoiding steel cross beams