Park Hill, SW4
The ensuing purchase was done virtually with video tours and presentations demonstrating the property’s potential. The terraced house had been built in Arts & Crafts style with a large extended gable frontage. The potential lay to the rear where a ground floor extension could be added, plus a sizeable loft.
The owners favoured an open plan arrangement with an island kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and connected living room, dining room. They required a large bedroom with extensive built-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom. Accordingly all the internal walls required reconfiguration on the ground and first floors.
This project incorporates a lot of different design features including:
- Opportunity for total reconfiguration and optimisation of layout
- Opportunity to extend property by over one third in scale
- Low buy in qualified for lower Stamp Duty rates
- Total strip out and reconstruction to high quality standards
- Eco installation of solar panels and heat pump